Having diabetes is a frightening experience for anyone. Considering there are many seniors in Diamond Bar today who are afflicted with the harrowing blood disorder and need in-home aid going forward, it’s fair to wonder: are you one of them?
A-1 Home Care is the answer to your diabetic care questions, as it provides lasting solutions to seniors across Orange County and Los Angeles who have in-home needs. The leading non-medical home care agency in Southern California, A-1 Home Care prides itself on providing only the most affordable services possible. After all, obtaining top-notch home care shouldn’t come at top-shelf prices for anyone, but especially those people who are struggling with a life-threatening disease like diabetes already.
A-1 Home Care provides patients with many different senior care options in the home, including:
- Medication and insulin reminders and administration
- Help with general housecleaning duties like dish washing, laundry, dusting, bed making, and vacuuming
- Help with yard work and gardening tasks like raking leaves and watering plants
- Healthy meal preparation that uses wholesome sugar substitutes
- Transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
- General companionship and enjoyable conversation
- Activities that include physical exercise and brain games
A-1 Home Care’s compassionate senior service providers even have live-in home care options for seniors who need around-the-clock care. Plus, they are dedicated to staying in touch with family members at all times so that everyone is on the same page about a loved one’s health.
If you’d like to find out more about the leading diabetic care services offered right here in Orange County, then give one of the friendly care givers at A-1 Home Care a call today by dialing (909) 861-7700. A-1 Home Care proudly serves diabetic patients in cities ranging from Santa Monica and Long Beach along the coast to Garden Grove, Calabasas, and Cerritos more inland.