For parents of special needs children, life in the home can become very difficult, very suddenly. But there is hope right here in Diamond Bar for all your 24 hour care needs in the home.
That’s because A-1 Home Care serves people from all walks of life, including Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European, and all over Orange County and Los Angeles, including Anaheim Hills, Yorba Linda, San Dimas, Glendora, and Villa Park.
Each specialized A-1 Home Care nanny caregiver comes to the comfort of the home with a golden heart and helpful hands that are always ready for the next opportunity to serve. And with each special need in the home comes another opportunity for you to save money, as A-1 Home Care stands alone as the home care provision leader– both in pricing and in quality– in all of Southern California because we know that top-notch services shouldn’t have to come at through-the-roof prices.
Take a look below at some of the helpful in-home services offered by A-1 Home Care:
- assistance with household chores like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
- assistance with yard work and gardening tasks like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
- assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
- transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
- delicious and nutritious meal preparation
- running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
- medication reminders and administration assistance
- enjoyable conversation and companionship
- special needs care
- child care
- pet care
A-1 Home Care also offers caregiving solutions for elders and seniors in need of arthritis care, Mowat-Wilson Syndrome care, epilepsy and seizure care, Klinefelter Syndrome care, Prader-Villi Syndrome care, autism and Asperger’s care, cancer care, Parkinson’s care, and much more.
For more information on the leading at-home caregiver options available to you when you choose A-1 Home Care today, contact a helpful caregiver by dialing (626) 287-0250 or (562) 929-8400.