Being stuck in a hospital bed for any extended period can be difficult, to say the least.
But at A-1 Home Care in Diamond Bar, we offer gentle hospital sitters who have help in the hands and gold in the heart for all elders who could use some companion services in the hospital for a period of time. Our after surgery care solutions are daily diverse, always affordable, and equally exceptional, reaching out with arms extended wide to seniors throughout the greater Los Angeles and Orange County areas.
A-1 Home Care provides a variety of caregiving services to elders in need such as:
- assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
- wake-up and tuck-in services
- running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
- maintenance inside the home including vacuuming, dusting, dishwashing, laundry, and trash
- assistance with mobility
- maintenance outside the home including yard work and gardening tasks
- transportation of items you need from the home during your hospital stay
- special needs care
- child care
- pet care
A-1 Home Care provides care to people from all walks of life, including Jewish, Asian, Middle Eastern, and European, with the most affordable caregiving options offered anywhere in Southern California. Each caregiver on staff provides numerous elder care solutions that additionally include in-home care like kidney disease care for those with renal dialysis, Alzheimer’s and dementia care, and even postpartum care. Our diverse caregiving options ensure that none of our beloved seniors get left behind on the journey back to better home health!
You can find out more about the exceptional after surgery care options available in select areas of LA and OC when you contact a friendly caregiver at (626) 287-0250 or (562) 929-8400 today. A-1 Home Care is proud to service adjacent communities like Anaheim Hills, Villa Park, Yorba Linda, San Dimas, and Fullerton.