If you’ve had a knee replacement and are worried about life in the home immediately following, don’t fear: the leading caregiver agency in all of Southern California is here!
At A-1 Home Care in Diamond Bar, we offer the most affordable caregiving services right in the comfort and convenience of the home at reasonable rates that will never break the bank– because we understand the importance of providing top-shelf caregiver solutions at prices that are never through-the-roof!
Our elder care experts provide in-home caregiving assistance to communities throughout the Los Angeles and Orange County areas, extending lasting relief to people from different ethnic groups and economic influences like Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European.
A-1 Home Care provides a variety of in-home care services to elders in the home that include:
- assistance with household tasks like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
- assistance with yard work and gardening duties like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
- assistance with mobility and gentle knee care
- assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
- wake-up and tuck-in services
- transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
- delicious and nutritious meal preparation
- running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
- medication reminders and administration assistance
- enjoyable conversation and companionship
- special needs care
- child care
- pet care
A-1 Home Care also provides postpartum care for recent mothers, special needs care for young children, and after surgery care for people who have been temporarily displaced in a hospital setting and could use the gentle companionship.
You can find out more about the always affordable and equally effective home solutions available at A-1 Home Care today when you call a friendly caregiver at (626) 287-0250 or (562) 929-8400. A-1 Home Care also serves neighboring communities in Anaheim Hills, San Dimas, Glendora, Yorba Linda, and Fullerton.