Did you know that the leading brain injury care options in Los Angeles and Orange County are located right here in Diamond Bar?
At A-1 Home Care, we provide exceptional caregiving expertise from the comfort of the home with specialized brain injury care options that are always affordable. Each caregiver on staff comes to the comfort of the home with excellence on the mind, help in the hands, and gold in the heart– because anything else just isn’t our best! A-1 Home Care is dedicated to improving the lives of all elders that we have the honor of working with in the home.
Take a look below at some of the leading hourly in-home care services offered to brain injury patients with A-1 Home Care:
- assistance with household chores like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
- assistance with yard work and gardening tasks like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
- assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
- transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
- delicious and nutritious meal preparation
- running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
- medication reminders and administration assistance
- “brain games” and other cognition improving activities
- enjoyable conversation and companionship
- special needs care
- child care
- pet care
A-1 Home Care also provides Alzheimer’s and dementia care for patients with cognitive deficiencies, heart attack care for those suffering from heart disease, and companion care services so that every elder can enjoy better home health.
If you want to find out more about the brain injury care options available today at A-1 Home Care, then contact a helpful caregiver by dialing (626) 287-0250 or (562) 929-8400. A-1 Home Care also provides care to neighboring communities in San Dimas, Covina, Anaheim Hills, Yorba Linda, and Villa Park.