You just got out of a major surgery, and you’ll be expected to remain in the hospital while you recover. In situations like these, how are you expecting to enjoy round-the-clock companionship to keep your spirits up in the meantime?
At A-1 Home Care in Diamond Bar, our friendly caregivers provide after surgery care solutions that keep seniors upbeat during their hospital stay. Each caregiver service is affordable, too, because our caregiving professionals understand the importance of providing top-quality care at reasonable prices.
Some of the after surgery care services provided by A-1 Home Care include:
- assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
- wake-up and tuck-in services
- running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
- maintenance inside the home including vacuuming, dusting, dishwashing, laundry, and trash
- assistance with mobility
- maintenance outside the home including yard work and gardening tasks
- transportation of items you need from the home during your hospital stay
- special needs care
- child care
- pet care
Considered the non-medical home care agency of choice in Los Angeles and Orange County, A-1 Home Care has served seniors from different ethnic backgrounds and economic influences, including Jewish, Asian, Middle Eastern, and European, with the most affordable caregiving options offered anywhere. Each caregiver on staff provides a variety of different elder care solutions that include postpartum care, Alzheimer’s and dementia care, arthritis care, and many others. Our diverse caregiving options makes it so that no senior gets left behind on the journey back to better home health!
Learn more about the leading after surgery care options available in Diamond Bar and surrounding areas of Southern California by calling a friendly caregiver at (626) 287-0250 or (562) 929-8400 today. A-1 Home Care is proud to serve nearby cities like Anaheim Hills, Villa Park, Yorba Linda, Covina, and Fullerton.