Having a new knee in your older age isn’t always easy– in fact, without the right support group, it can be downright difficult!
But getting around the home and remaining on top of daily responsibilities with a new knee has never been easier at A-1 Home Care in Diamond Bar. That’s because A-1 Home Care provides affordable caregiving services right in the comfort and convenience of the home with caregivers who are always certified and equally compassionate about the solutions they bring.
Our senior care specialists provide at-home caregiver services to elders with new knees living throughout the Los Angeles and Orange County areas, including:
- assistance with household tasks like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
- assistance with yard work and gardening duties like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
- assistance with mobility and gentle knee care
- assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
- wake-up and tuck-in services
- transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
- delicious and nutritious meal preparation
- running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
- medication reminders and administration assistance
- enjoyable conversation and companionship
- special needs care
- child care
- pet care
A-1 Home Care also provides after surgery care, newborn care, live-in care, and more so that no one has a reason NOT to be experiencing greater home health! It’s this continued dedication to excellence that has allowed A-1 Home Care to remain at the pinnacle of home care provision for the past quarter century and counting already.
Find out more about the exceptional caregiving options available at A-1 Home Care today by calling a compassionate caregiver at (626) 287-0250 or (562) 929-8400. A-1 Home Care is glad to serve surrounding communities in Anaheim Hills, Yorba Linda, Fullerton, Villa Park, and San Dimas.