Is your loved one growing increasingly close to his/her end of days– and hospice care services at affordable prices sounds like the prevailing next best bet?
At A-1 Home Care in Diamond Bar, we provide hospice caregivers that bring elders to a place of continual peace in the home– because the beginning of a new year should never mark the end of life without gentle care and soothing techniques that place comfort at a premium.
A-1 Home Care serves as a calming light at the end of the road for elders who need companion care services during this final New Year. The elder care experts at A-1 Home Care provide elderly assistance in the home that includes:
- assistance with household tasks including dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
- assistance with yard work and gardening duties including watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
- assistance with personal services including bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
- wake-up and tuck-in services
- transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
- delicious and nutritious meal preparation
- running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
- medication reminders and administration assistance
- enjoyable conversation and companionship
- special needs care
- child care
- pet care
A-1 Home Care also provides caregiving options such as diabetic care, after surgery care for elders who have been placed in a medical setting for one reason or another, and even babysitter services for the young.
If you or a loved one would like to know more about the senior home health solutions that are conveniently located throughout Los Angeles and Orange County, then contact a helpful caregiver today by dialing (626) 287-0250 or (562) 929-8400. A-1 Home Care is happy to serve neighboring communities in San Dimas, Glendora, Anaheim Hills, Villa Park, and West Covina.