Will your loved one be in a hospital setting this holiday season and unable to join in on the festivities with the rest of the family this year?
At A-1 Home Care in Diamond Bar, our friendly caregivers provide after surgery care services that keep seniors upbeat and well-mannered during their hospital stay. Each one of our mobile hospital sitters comes with helping hands and a golden heart that are ready and willing to serve, as we understand the importance of providing top-quality care at lower-than-the-rest prices.
A-1 Home Care’s hospital assistance caregiver options include:
- help with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
- wake-up and tuck-in services
- running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
- maintenance inside the home including vacuuming, dusting, dishwashing, laundry, and trash
- assistance with mobility
- maintenance outside the home including yard work and gardening tasks
- transportation of items you need from the home during your hospital stay
- special needs care
- child care
- pet care
A-1 Home Care has served seniors from different ethnic backgrounds and economic influences, including Jewish, Asian, Middle Eastern, and European, with the most affordable caregiving options offered anywhere in Los Angeles and Orange County for the past 20+ years and counting. Each caregiver on staff is additionally adept in providing senior care solutions that include hourly in-home care and hospice care for the terminally ill. Our diverse caregiving services help ensure that no beloved seniors gets left behind on the journey back to better home health!
If you want to hear more about the exceptional after surgery care options available in cities throughout Southern California, then contact a friendly caregiver by dialing (626) 287-0250 or (562) 929-8400 today. A-1 Home Care is proud to serve nearby cities like San Dimas, Covina, Anaheim Hills, Glendora, and Whittier.