With all the busy shopping, frequent flying, and daily dining taking place across the nation this holiday season, it’s hard to imagine an enjoyable holiday when you’re feeling sore. But that’s just the case for many elders living in the Los Angeles and Orange County areas today.
At A-1 Home Care in Diamond Bar, seniors with arthritis can experience relief from their joint aches and pains with caregiving professionals on staff who provide leading arthritis care options throughout Southern California. Each multi-lingual caregiver provides soothing therapy techniques to the joints of seniors from all walks of life, including Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European.
A-1 Home Care provides home care solutions such as:
- assistance with household tasks like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
- assistance with yard work and gardening duties like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
- assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
- wake-up and tuck-in services
- transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
- delicious and nutritious meal preparation
- running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
- medication reminders and administration assistance
- enjoyable conversation and companionship
- special needs care
- child care
- pet care
Each caregiver comes with a pair of helping hands and a golden heart to serve others, bringing caregiving services like kidney disease care, postpartum care, after surgery care, and much more to the comfort of the home. A-1 Home Care has remained at the pinnacle of home care provision in Southern California since its inception more than 20 years ago.
If you’d like to know more about the diverse and affordable in-home care solutions available at A-1 Home Care, then dial (949) 650-3800 or (562) 929-8400 today. A-1 Home Care serves neighboring communities in cities like Anaheim Hills, Covina, Glendora, San Dimas, and Villa Park.