Many elders suffer from Alzheimer’s disease and become an increasing burden on family caregivers as time passes. Fortunately, seniors with dementia or Alzheimer’s can benefit from affordable caregiving options from the comfort of the home.
At A-1 Home Care in Diamond Bar, the Alzheimer’s care services provided by our specialized caregivers serve two equally important purposes: they both reduce the stress levels of the patients’ loved ones while also helping to make sure that the patient receives the greatest level of care going forward.
A-1 Home Care provides many different Alzheimer’s care options in the home, some of which include:
- assistance with household tasks like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
- assistance with yard work and gardening duties like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
- assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
- wake-up and tuck-in services
- transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
- delicious and nutritious meal preparation
- running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
- medication reminders and administration assistance
- fun activities and “brain games” to help with cognitive function
- enjoyable conversation and companionship
- special needs care
- child care
- pet care
Our caregivers are very effective and equally diverse, providing a multitude of care services to elders from all walks of life, including Asian, Middle Eastern, Jewish, and European. Some of these services additionally include diabetic care, arthritis care, Lou Gehrig’s disease care, and much more so that all seniors can feel good about their home health going forward.
Learn more about the exceptional caregiver solutions available at A-1 Home Care by calling a friendly caregiver today at (626) 287-0250 or (562) 929-8400. A-1 Home Care is proud to serve neighboring communities in Los Angeles and Orange County including cities like Anaheim Hills, Tustin, Garden Grove, Orange, and Covina.