Do you have a loved one in the home who would benefit from leading senior care services, either because of a need for dementia or Alzheimer’s care options?
At A-1 Home Care in Diamond Bar, compassionate caregivers come out to the comfort of the home to provide helpful assistance that improves the lives of patients with a variety of mental deficiencies. That’s because each caregiver on staff is exceptional in providing the utmost attention to detail in his/her caregiving duties, whether it be assisting elders with walking in the home or administering a very specific dose of medication to in-home patients. Elders from all walks of life, including Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European, can receive the leading senior care services in all of Southern California, making it so that no senior feels left out in the fight against cognitive degeneration.
The caregivers at A-1 Home Care bring live-in care solutions that include:
- help with chores around the home
- help with yard work and gardening duties
- help with dressing, grooming, bathing, and other personal services
- preparation of delicious and nutritious meals
- assistance with mobility and walking
- enjoyable conversation, companionship, and activities like “brain games” to boost mental stamina and function
- medication reminders and administration
- running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
- transportation to and from medical appointments and other engagements
A-1 Home Care’s hourly caregivers additionally help seniors in need of cancer care, special needs care, child care, and more.
You can find out more about what makes A-1 Home Care the non-medical elder care agency of choice in Los Angeles and Orange County by contacting a compassionate caregiver at (909) 861-7700 today. A-1 Home Care is proud to serve neighboring communities of Diamond Bar that include Yorba Linda, Whittier, Covina, La Mirada, and San Dimas.